!Note: If you use a big sidebar image like the one in the preview and then add the maximum number of links, I suggest you uncheck the fixed sidebar options. Otherwise, the sidebar will be too long and will be cut in some screen resolutions. By unchecking that option, your sidebar will scroll down with the posts.
*If you find any errors and glitches, if you see something not working correctly, please let me know so I can correct.
*Sidebar Image size: 250px wide.
* Option to add 7 links to the sidebar. There’s no option to add more. If you know your way around with the code, add them manually.
* Don’t forget to click ‘Reset defaults’ in the ‘Appearance options' after you paste the code. (Use the old customization page if the new one doesn’t work)
* Sorry, but I won’t answer any questions about minor changes, like adding a sidebar image, changing the sidebar position, etc. Feel free to do them yourself. I just can’t make all the requests I get. I coded the theme this way, this is how I’m sharing it.
- Please keep the credit link / do not redistribute.
- Don’t copy any parts of the code, please. If you want to use this theme as a base, ask first.
2 years ago —554 notes
•for the anon who asked for it•the theme I'm using in my other blog•enjoy!•themes•layouts
© All copyrighted materials posted on this personal blog are for the sole purposes of documenting and illustrating my interests. All rights are reserved and respected to their original copyright owners. No copyright infringement of any kind is intended.